Happy New Year to All,
It’s been said that the eyes of the world are on Colorado today
as the new marijuana laws take effect.
The spotlight on marijuana allowed another substance to slip under the radar. It was delivered by the U.S. Postal Service to our home yesterday.
The package came from our daughter Claire, who recently sent us an already assembled bee hive.
When Claire sends a gift it’s not generally something you can find at your local Target.
If this latest item hadn’t been clearly labeled, it would have taken me half the day to identify it.
Here’s some hints.
1. You can purchase than an ounce at a time.
2. It’s said to have some medicinal value—so far just taking a whiff of it has cleared out my sinuses. O.K., I admit I inhaled.
3. Apparently driving with this substance in your car is OK, though it would be tough to drive while using it—unless you want to distract other drivers—and would get you arrested as faster than you can say “pot.”
4. It’s relatively cheap to purchase—about a dollar an ounce.
5. You can make this stuff at home, and there’s no limit to how much you can manufactured.
6. It’s filled with B Vitamins and other nutrients.
7. One look on the internet suggested this concoction is trendy in some circles.
Now here’s the clincher. This product comes in the following scents: Pabst Blue Ribbon, Corona, Sam Adams and Guinness.
Yup, you guessed it. It’s beer soap!
In a world plagued with problems, beer soap is a reminder that good things still exist.
May all my readers be ‘ALE AND HEARTY during the New Year.